History of an Animation History of an Animation

Interesting!

I enjoyed this flash very much. I was expecting that the flips would be actually real drawn but the effect of the real flipping book and the flash was pretty neat. I hope to see more from you!

Slash's Clock Day 1.66 Slash's Clock Day 1.66

Bahahaha!

The beginning was a bit dull and it seemed to take awhile to get to the actual humour, but by the end I definately wasn't dissapointed. ^_^

It's kinda creepy because I have the name tyler too, at first I was like "wha?" but yeah, coincidence. =P
Not sure what else to add... happy clock day!

SlashFirestorm responds:

It's a giant inside joke, heh. Apparently this prick was hanging out with his friend, and when she went into the bathroom, he started whacking off. When she came back and freaked out, it took him all of a few minutes for her to ignore the fact that she had a boyfriend and jerk him off, too.

LOL THAT HAS TO BE THE MOST RETARDED METHOD OF CHEATING ON SOMEONE EVAR. I mean, when I convinced a married woman to sleep with me, we had hotel and dinner reservations months in advance and condoms and lube bought beforehand and such! We were meticulous!

HAHAH what a loser he is, and now his loserness has been immortalized in the portal. :-D

Slash's Clock Day 1.33 Slash's Clock Day 1.33

Happy Clock Day

Jesus and Strawberryclock, two great legendary Gods. It's beyond words to see them together in deep conversation on a day more important then christmas...

Very simplistic, the drawings portrayed emotion to perfection. It's good to see you had time to submit this during such a hectic time. I must return to the portal. 5/5.

SlashFirestorm responds:

I have another flash I'll submit later. All I'll say is that it involves a young man masturbating while the Star Wars track "Battle of the Heroes" plays in the background. XD

Lick That Toaster Lick That Toaster

Haha I thought it was really funny.

First of all, I never would have watched this if it weren't for the random title. it stands out compared to all the other generic titles.
I liked how it was simple, and to the point. Also the NG tank in the preloader taking aim at the person watching was pretty creative too.

The only suggestion I have would be just a basic background, maybe a tiled floor and some cupboards. Anyway I had a nice quick laugh, good work. 3/5. =)
Sequel?

Slick responds:

Anti-generic ftw

Graham's Weird Day (3/3) Graham's Weird Day (3/3)

Weird indeed

I didn't understand anything that was happening but it made me laugh anyway. Grahams voice was clear and annoying so I appreciated it when he died.. by jumping into the moon.. haha.

If theres anything I can think of that could use some fixing, it's that at the very end when it says "Hey Graham" the voice is like twice as loud as the rest of the voices and it seemed a little out of place.

I should go check out the previous two episodes. Nice work. 4/5.

Murray responds:

Graham is not dead!

Meep Meep Meep Meep

hehe

I'm not sure what I just saw, I think it was a penguin ...dancing on a bed. =P
But I did crack a smile while watching it, it was a fun short flash, the music set a 'easy-going' tone that carried through until the end (all 10 seconds of it haha). Hopefully theres more to come from you guys. Best of luck. 5/5.

Peregrinus responds:

Yup. My stuffed penguin, on my bed, on webcam.

Thanks for the 5

Spread the MEEP <3

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 80 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 80

haha congrats on finishing the series!

I must say I enjoyed every episode. Great work ^_^

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Sunshine: TANKMEN Sunshine: TANKMEN

Haha parodies are always funny. ^_^

Way to jump the bandwagon, personally I get a real kick out of all these "Tankmen" flashes. So this was a fantastic idea!

I like how you kept this very simple and to the point. Using the NG colours was a great touch and the "Cock Joke" joke was the icing on the cake... excellent work Seamonky.

So even though this isn't the best quality and doesn't have all those flashy features you might find with professional flash authors. I had a good laugh from this, catchy tunem, made me smile. Thanks. 2/5.

Seamonky responds:

Hahaha! I feel so loved! Thanks for the review and here is your response Major! :D

Slash Returns: Ascension Slash Returns: Ascension

Hahaha! Brilliant!

Awesome, awesome, awesome job on this Slash!

I swear man, you have the soul of a poet or however the saying goes. Just the way you described this tale was amazing and by that I mean the words you chose to use, hard to explain but things like "emerged", "slay" and "foe" are cool words you just don't hear everyday, it's the little things that made this feel so realistic! ^_^

The drawings were kinda cool and had a cartoonish edge, and I thought the uniform was simple yet futuristic. Yes a sexy uniform ^_~
This also reminded me of some of those old power ranger games, the style you created and the music you used together made this really enjoyable.

I'll check out the rest of your flash in the next few days, and wow I never realized you had so many. Best of luck with your Clock Day submission! 4/5.

SlashFirestorm responds:

Heheh, my writing and sound selection is what compensates for utter inability to make pretty pictures. XD

Slash's armor is made of high-strength trichronite, a nearly indestructable material that provides enormous protection against wide-dispersal energy and blunt force attacks, but is vunerable to piercing attacks, such as blades and bullets.

LOL a lot of my other flash is sheer crap I was just co-authored to. Me and Molotov's Secret Episode is my pride and joy, except for the Slash Returns series.

Thanks for the review! Looking forward to passing you in B/P again...I'm only one rank behind you now! :evil laugh:

Bahamut N' koreaman 01 Bahamut N' koreaman 01

Lifts your overall mood =)

Haha pretty damn good, I really like that opening as it's almost become like family today, almost like a national anthem or something.

Anyway the song "I'm just like me"gave me a small chuckle because of it's relation to your animations story... or something.

Keep up the good work! 5/5.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds: